Last day in Buenos Aires by Brenno

Today is the last day of Argentina. We woke up and got ready for school, Jero and I ate breakfast and then I said goodbye to his parents and Belu, his sister.



After some tearful goodbyes, we started our day shadowing our host brothers one final time in their physics, math, and chemistry classes. After that we went down to the cafeteria and ate some snacks and we talked. We are all going to miss Argentina very much and we have made so many precious memories here.

We talked about our favorite thing in Argentina and I said that my favorite thing was the fact that I had multiple siblings at the house and as a only child that always wanted a brother this was one of the best

things that happened and I loved my family so much. I was so blessed to have this wonderful and amazing family and they made my experience so much better.


Then after some more goodbyes we took one last group picture and went onto the bus. Then we said goodbye to Argentina, headed to our gate. Some watched movies, and some slept the entire flight, but that his how we ended the day and this wonderful three week trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Argentina

Thursday and Friday by John Cetrino

Tuesday and Wednesday by Cristian Velez